Saturday, November 24, 2012

DRAFT

Myung Soo's POV

"What are you doing?"
Zelo looked at me.
And released Ki Yoon.

"Ki Yoon, come, we need to talk." I reached for her arm.

But...she moved away.

"I...need to be alone. I'll be leaving first. Sorry."

And she ran off.

I got mad and punched at the wall.

"Yah!"

I glared at Zelo angrily.

"Woah, why so fierce?" Zelo put both of his hands up.

"Tell me, why was Ki Yoon crying?"

"I have no idea."Zelo replied.

"Aish!" I messed up my hair and ran in the direction that Ki Yoon went to.

I looked everywhere but she was quicker than me.

Where are you?

"Hey."

Someone tugged my sleeve.
I turned around.
"Are you Ki Yoon's boyfriend?" The girl in front of me asked.

"Yeah." I lied.
"Oh okay."

"...!"

W-what the heck?!

She kissed me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

Her eyes shone, and she smiled evilly.

"She will pay."

Then, she walked away from me.

I rubbed my temples.

What is going on?

-------End of POV--



-Ki Yoon's POV starts-

I grabbed my bag and apologised to Chae Rin.
"I'm sorry, I have something on. I'll visit you later."

this heart of mine was broken at 9:41 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

  • I'm still waiting....for love to come!~
  • I'm XX years old, hahaha.
  • MY NAME IS KCL-aka-CERRENE
  • If u hate me, just click on the lil' red X. Thankyou and have a nice day. :]

Friends

Those Days


Tagboard